Tourists sets

jueves, 23 de julio de 2015

My friend Ana & I decided to explore the city and take some pics while we where there, I find quite exciting the fact the I still don't know some places in my country that are literally so close to me, and that I can visit without much effort.
for the mini adventure I decided to go really casual and comfortable, so I wore a maxi navy dress I thrift the other day & made a knot to make it more casual, because we had to walk a lot I paired with some converse and a cap to protect myself from the sun. Last but not least I took my favorite jean jacket to make a blue on blue sort of outfit, and added a pop of color with my mini red backpack.
I encourage you to explore your own city and find something new you didn't knew about. 

Lots of love, Laura ❤️

1 comentario:

  1. And this is beacuse you are so amazing. Our country is really amazing, you know, some places from Costa Rica are cute for this photos. More days like this, pls. ;)
    Kiss, Ana (your friend) xxx

    ResponderEliminar

By WO Designs. Con la tecnología de Blogger.